Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 23 - Blue, Aqua and Green Mani

I had a water marble to show you for the blue, aqua and green mani, but today I was trying to get ahead in the challenge and was working on my summer water marble and wasted a bunch of polish trying to get the colors to work together and get a pretty design. It was so frustrating! So I gave up and decided I'd use my blue, aqua and green water marble for the summer water challenge which you will see in a couple of days. Since I was already frustrated and spent too much time on water marbling, I went with a quick and simple design for today.

The base color is L.A. Colors Sea Siren. I added dots using Pure Ice Wild Thing and an unknown blue polish from L.A. Colors.



Thanks for stopping by! Check out some of the other ladies participating in the challenge for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...