Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 10 - Queen's Diamond Jubilee

Hi there!

Today's challenge is the Queen's Diamond Jubilee which is another event from the United Kingdom. I think it's rather fun learning about events and holidays that occur in countries other than the United States. I would love to visit the UK some day and do some genealogy research and learn more about their history. I'll have to add that to my bucket list.

For this manicure I went with a combination of what color polish I thought the queen would consider wearing herself, and then added some sparkly glitter to give the appearance of cut diamonds. I really love this look. It's so neutral and can be worn with anything.




Unfortunately I do not have the labels for some of the polish I used. The base color is a pale shimmery pink from Orly, and then I added a light sweep of a white glitter from L.A. Colors. Towards the tip of the nails I added another glitter, Wet N' Wild Kaleidoscope, and a few extra larger glitters, and topped it with Seche Vite.

Ta Ta For Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...