Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge - Blue Nails


Did anyone see Monsters University this summer? Did you happen to catch the Pixar short 'The Blue Umbrella' before the movie? I was amazed at the animation in that short because it was so lifelike and the story was too cute. Well I was flipping through my stamps and noticed a little umbrella from Winstonia and that made me think of 'The Blue Umbrella' and so it became the inspiration for this design.

I made a gradient base using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away and NYC Skin Tight Denim. I stamped the umbrellas using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Rapid Red and Blue By! With Winstonia stamp W113, and the 'rain' using Color Club Over The Moon with Bundle Monster stamp BM-319. Although there was smearing on the red umbrella with the top coat, I still love how this turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...